Search This Blog

04 June 2008

Is the BBC completely bonkers?


Why is the BBC paying Jonothan Ross (top) and Graham Norton (above) millions of pounds for their services as chat show hosts and reality TV show presenters?

Ross is an adult with the mind of an adolescent: his sense of humour has not progressed beyond the sixth form at school, and his reliance upon constant sexual innuendo and references to various bodily functions become increasingly boring. He is, in fact, a right royal pain in the backside. I am no prude, but this man is too much. His financial reward for his puerile performaces are obscene.

Whilst relying much on the same sense of humour for which licence fee payers are showering Ross with cash, Graham Norton can at least can be credited with being quite amusing, but again I cannot begin to understand why he is worth so much money.

Apparently the BBC governing body does not consider that the financial rewards given to Ross and Norton are excessive. I beg to differ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not like Jonathan Ross one less than a bit,is humorous snides remarks which he tries to pass off as jokes are all an insult to comedians. he just is not funny, why do we have to put up with him in the privicy of our own homes beats me. Turn the TV off I can hear people say, ok lets turn the TV off then what!Do we turn it off the next time and the next time. Will the BBC give us a rebate on our licence at the end of the year ,I think not BLURRR!!!
The other person is one sick individual in to many ways that I wish not talk about him...
good luck on your website
I. kleanupp. Thats not my real name, its Ian.