Search This Blog

30 June 2006

Guantanamo Bay

It brightened my day when I heard that the United States Supreme Court had judged the Guantanamo Bay military tribunals to be unlawful. Bush says that the people held here are murderers and some of the most dangerous people on the planet. If he has no evidence to this end that would not stand up in an American court of justice, then they are only the most dangerous people on the planet because Bush says so. Not good enough! No doubt he will be busy trying to legislate his way out of the Supreme Court decision. Thank heavens this is his last term of office.

1 comment:

Larjmarj said...

I still can't believe that he got in for a second term. It's the only time that I've ever cried on an election day.
He's done untold damage and I can't believe the abject ignorance of the "stay the course" crowd that supports this ass clown no matter what he says or does.
Grrrrrrrr........!